Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nifty Nails - Rainbow

I have a confession to make.

My name is Chrissy, and I'm a nailpolishaholic.

The obsession started back when I was about 10, when I was first allowed to paint my nails, and it's only kept growing since.  At last count I believe I had 114 polishes...but a friend just came back from Italy with some new Kiko polishes for me, so it's gone up again!  (If you can get your hands on any of their ordinary polishes, it's worth it - they're not super pricey, and they're really good quality in my experience!  Lots of yummy colours to choose from too.)

Glitter:  Debby ColorPlay 38
My nails are super short at the moment because of netball season, but once they recover I'm sure I'll be back to painting them (and posting about them!) very regularly indeed...can't let all those polishes go to waste ;)

Are you a fellow nailpolishaholic?


No comments:

Post a Comment