Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fashion Forward #2

Yes, it's another 'Fashion Forward'!  This one is inspired by a vintage dress which I purchased from ModCloth a few weeks ago and which arrived today - I love ModCloth deliveries!

Inspired by Vintage Pop To It Dress

Inspired by Vintage Pop To It Dress by chrissy-sparkle


I was umming and ahhing for ages about this dress; in the description it said it had a number of stains on it, and the bust area is a little larger than mine (woe is me!).  But in the end, I bought it, because I figured that a few stains and a loose bust just didn't matter in the face of the AMAZING colours of this dress.  And I was right!!!  It's absolutely gorgeous, the stains are barely visible, and the neckline is high enough that the loosish bust doesn't matter at all.  I have so many cardigans, tights, shoes and accessories that will go with this dress, I can't wait to try them all out!

Have you made any great vintage purchases lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment