Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fashion Forward #1

I've always wanted to do one of these 'hypothetical' outfit posts!  I've browsed around Polyvore before, but never bothered to create my own sets - I should have started ages ago, it's really fun once you get into it!  Anyway, presenting to you my first EVER hypothetical outfit post on this blog, which will hopefully become a series that I shall henceforth be (tentatively) calling 'Fashion Forward'...

Inspired by L'Amour Nanette Lepore Dress

Inspired by L'Amour Nanette Lepore Dress by chrissy-sparkle

I bought this L'Amour by Nanette Lepore dress from JCPenney a couple of days ago, after having seen it on one of Alyssa's outfit posts - as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it!  Of course, JCPenney doesn't ship to Australia, so I had to get creative - thank goodness for eBay!  I'm just hoping it's the right size, so that I can make this hypothetical outfit a reality sometime soon!

Do you have any outfits you've been dying to try out lately?


4 comments:

  1. love the shoes :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-loves.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, they're a scream! I have a bubblegum pink pair just like them, perhaps the green will be next ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Chrissy! I am flattered that you linked to my blog on your post- I don't mind at all :0) I am so glad that my styling with this dress inspired you and I hope that you find the dress in your size so that you can enjoy it, too! You have a lovely blog and a great sense of style, I can tell already ;) Have a great day!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete